Monday, February 1, 2010

Got Ssssssmoked in the Parking Lot

No, I am not writing about hotboxing someone's car...I am talking about pulling out of a parking space and a Dodge Caravan nearly ripped off my front end. He didn't see me, clearly.  I was able to limp home, but won't drive it.  I have to wait for the insurance company to come and take a look, get it towed to a garage and repaired. I don't think the frame was damaged, just the big ass fibreglass bumpers they put on them. Wish I had the hard rubber bumper I had on my old Camry. Even when thieves took it for a joyride playing bumper cars, they didn't damage the bumper.  It could take a hit. I think the insurance companies are in bed with the car manufacturers. Make the part of the car that gets hit the most out of real expensive shit that dents and breaks easily so we can milk the customers claims.  Who knows.  All I know is I got ssssssmmmmoked in the parking lot at Sobey's.  Dammit. ONE MORE THING to deal with.  Seems to be the story of my life. I'm ready for a new chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment