Friday, May 22, 2009

Summer Preview

Well, for yet another beautiful day in Nova Scotia, it was 26C at it's height for me...who could ask for anything more in May? Wahfrigginhoo. Let the games begin. Last weekend was crap weather, rain and fog. At least it wasn't snow, but I am so very excited to be heading into the weekend with 27C in the Friday forecast and I am OFF! My friend from YK is in town and we are going to hang out tomorrow, so I'm rather excited about that - that things lined up for me to be off on a fine weather day and have a friend is also off (she is on vacation) to spend time with and enjoy the sun.

I was on the road again this week, just got home after 9pm. Long day, but beautiful drive with the ocean, the farmers fields, lazy rivers, sparkling lakes, and green rolling hills as my office today as I wove my way across the province, driving into the sunset. Snapped these with my crackberry (one through the bug encrusted windshield, my apologies) as I was driving along. Not too much traffic, so that was a pleasant surprise.


No comments:

Post a Comment