Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sunny Daze Are Here Again

The rain finally stopped. It was about time. It had been raining for days. The temp isn't real high, but it isn't snowing so that's good enough for me. The gravy is in the forecast. 18C for tomorrow, 20C for Saturday and 23C for Sunday. Perfect. Now that's my kind of spring!!! I may even throw caution to the wind and go out without sunblock. I'm thrilled that we are getting such good weather on a weekend. Usually it happens all week while I'm stuffed into an office, and by the weekend it's either raining, snowing, or foggy, or some combination of either.

My hands are itching tonight so I am going to have to go and buy a lottery ticket. The sun is down, but it's still dusky, so I may risk life and limb again and head down the street to the corner store for a lottery ticket. It is just down the street from where two youths were stabbed last month, at just 11pm. Hmm...maybe I shall see if I can buy one online.
~about an hour later~
Well, I checked into that and it has become a long drawn out process to sign up...and I broke out into hives. It was more than a potential lottery ticket win. I think I am allergic to latex, as there are hives where the doc examined me...shit. So I trucked on down to the drugstore down the street for some antihistimine and hydrocortisone cream. Then I had a shower. Hopefully the hives will settle down...ewwww...

No comments:

Post a Comment